Lottery.co.uk News brings you the latest lottery news stories from the UK and around the world. Whether you want to know who won that last big EuroMillions rollover jackpot or you want to be among the first to find out about new developments, campaigns and games, we can keep you up to speed.
Are You The Owner of an Unclaimed EuroMillions or Lotto Prize?
It can be easy to lose track of time every now and again, especially with the lighter days brought about by the spring season. However, it’s important for Lotto and EuroMillions players not to forget which draws they have entered as there are currently several unclaimed prizes for both lotteries. With only 180 days from the draw date for players to come forward and claim their winnings, let’s take a look in more detail at some of the unclaimed prizes that are about to expire:
How do EuroMillions Superdraws Work?
The first EuroMillions Superdraw of the year will take place on Friday 20th April 2018, pushing the jackpot up to a stunning nine-figure amount and sparking excitement across the UK and the rest of Europe. But how high are the jackpots for Superdraws, where does the money come from and how does it all work?
ITV to Broadcast Lotto Results from Saturday 14th April 2018
Lotto fans will have a new way to find out the latest Saturday results from now on after it was announced that ITV will broadcast the winning numbers for the first time. The move is part of Camelot’s drive to make the National Lottery ‘far more relevant and visible’.Friday 13th Apr 2018 Read More
Belgian Player is Second EuroMillions Jackpot Winner in Two Draws
A Belgian player became the second EuroMillions jackpot winner in two draws on Tuesday 10th April, matching all five main numbers and two Lucky Stars to bank €17 million (£14.8 million).Wednesday 11th Apr 2018 Read More
Lotto Winner Scoops £9.5 Million Triple Rollover Jackpot
A Lotto ticket holder picked up Saturday’s £9.5 million jackpot, becoming the first to take the top prize in April. The top prize had been rolling since Paul Long from Essex picked up £9.3 million on Saturday 24th March and the latest success marks the sixth time in 2018 that...Monday 9th Apr 2018 Read More
- How To Confirm and Claim a Big Lottery Win
- The Best Places to Visit in Spring as a VIP Lottery Winner
- Lotto Player Wins £6.7 Million Jackpot
- UK EuroMillions Player Shares £155.5 Million Jackpot
- Massive Jackpot and 25 £1 Million Prizes in Store for EuroMillions Fans
- EuroMillions Passes £140 Million As Lotto Player Wins £18.1 Million
- EuroMillions Jackpot Continues to Soar - How Big Can it Get?
- Become the UK’s Third Largest EuroMillions Winner with £121 Million
- What Happens When You Win the EuroMillions Jackpot?
- Live the European Dream with a £101 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- EuroMillions Hits £94 Million but Do the Stats Suggest You Will Win?
- Thunderball Set For First Tuesday Draw
- EuroMillions HotPicks Tickets Go on Sale Ahead of First Draw
- Next EuroMillions European Millionaire Maker Date Set
- Two Lotto Players Share £17.2 Million Jackpot
- EuroMillions v Lotto: Choosing Your Game As Jackpots Grow
- Which Celebrity’s House Could You Buy With a EuroMillions or Lotto Win?
- How To Avoid Missing Out On Your Lottery Prizes
- What Does the Bonus Ball Mean in Lotto and the Health Lottery?
- How Did Gloucester Cabbie Take Shortcut To £24.5 Million Lotto Win?
Older Lottery News