Lottery.co.uk News brings you the latest lottery news stories from the UK and around the world. Whether you want to know who won that last big EuroMillions rollover jackpot or you want to be among the first to find out about new developments, campaigns and games, we can keep you up to speed.
A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Playing EuroMillions
The EuroMillions jackpot is worth £143 million tonight and, with such a huge sum on offer, there will be plenty of new players looking to bank themselves a fortune. If you are planning your first entry into this exciting pan-European lottery, there are probably a host of questions you would like answered. Lottery.co.uk is here to help - take a look at this complete beginner’s guide to playing EuroMillions.
EuroMillions Jackpot Swells to Highest Level of 2017
The EuroMillions jackpot this Tuesday 26 September will be worth an estimated £143 million, which is more than in any other draw this year. On Friday 2 June, a Belgian ticket won a jackpot which equated to £134.8 million, but last Friday’s top prize weighed in a shade higher, at £134.9 million, and the fact that it rolled over means that we can look forward to even greater things this week.
Thunderball Player Wins £500,000
The Thunderball game on Wednesday delivered a top prize of £500,000 to one lucky player who succeeded in matching all five main numbers plus the Thunderball itself. The main numbers drawn on Wednesday 20 September were 04, 11, 12, 15 and 33, and the Thunderball number was 14.Thursday 21st Sep 2017 Read More
Why is There a Difference Between EuroMillions Prizes Across Europe?
EuroMillions prides itself on being able to offer players in nine participating countries the opportunity to win vast sums of money. However, it won’t have escaped the notice of EuroMillions fans that the UK does not trade in Euros, nor do Austria, Belgium, Ireland, France, Luxembourg,...Wednesday 20th Sep 2017 Read More
Superdraw Jackpot Rolls Over to Tuesday!
EuroMillions players who thought that last Friday’s Superdraw jackpot was just about as exciting as things get should brace themselves, because the £114.5 million prize rolled over! That means the next game this Tuesday 19 September will offer an even bigger jackpot which is expected to...Monday 18th Sep 2017 Read More
- EuroMillions Superdraw Set to Excite Fans on Friday 15th September
- Lucky Lotto Player Lands £14.4 Million Jackpot
- Portuguese Player Wins EuroMillions Jackpot
- UK EuroMillions Winner Claims £52 Million Prize
- Lotto Game Guarantees Success!
- UK Ticket Wins EuroMillions Jackpot!
- £1 Million Prize Expires This Sunday!
- Lucky Lotto Player Wins £12.79 Million!
- Over £45 million up for Grabs This Weekend!
- Florida Thrills for July Mega Week!
- Lotto Double Rollover Jackpot this Saturday!
- Portuguese Player Scoops £15.1 Million EuroMillions Jackpot
- Irish Ticket Wins EuroMillions Jackpot
- Lotto Delivers Another Big Jackpot Win!
- UK Player Wins EuroMillions Superdraw!
- Will a Brit Win €100 Million This Friday?
- Lotto Player Lands £21.3 Million Jackpot
- €100 Million Superdraw This Friday!
- Are We Heading for a Second Consecutive Lotto Jackpot Rolldown?
- Jackpots Sizzle in Lottery Heatwave
Older Lottery News