Lottery.co.uk News brings you the latest breaking lottery news stories from the UK and around the world. Whether you want to know who won that last big EuroMillions rollover jackpot or you want to be one of the first to find out about new developments, campaigns and games, the lottery news stories presented here will help you keep up to speed.
The lottery news stories on this page are displayed in reverse chronological order, so the most recent story appears first and the oldest story appears last. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will also find a link to our Lottery News Archive, where you will find stories from previous months.
Because we publish fresh Lottery News stories on a regular basis, itís a good idea to bookmark this page for future reference.
August Mega Friday Millionaire Maker
The August Mega Friday Millionaire Maker game takes place this Friday 28 August, and will create ten brand new millionaires, guaranteed. As well as winning £1 million, each Millionaire Maker winner will enjoy a Private Island Getaway so that they can relax and get accustomed to their new-found wealth in style. Every EuroMillions entry purchased in the UK gives its owner a separate chance of winning a Millionaire Maker prize, so if you want to increase your odds of becoming a millionaire this Friday, all you have to do is purchase an extra ticket or two.
Austria Wins EuroMillions Jackpot
A single ticket that had been purchased in Austria gave the nation its thirteenth taste of EuroMillions jackpot success since the game began by matching all seven of the numbers that were drawn on Tuesday 25 August. Those numbers were 27, 31, 33, 42 and 50, along with the Lucky Star numbers 02 and 05, and the final value of the prize won by the lucky citizen of Österreich was €30,507,122, which would have been worth £22,297,655 had a British player won.
Tuesday EuroMillions Double Rollover Jackpot
The EuroMillions game this Tuesday 25 August will give lottery players the opportunity to win a double rollover jackpot worth an estimated £21 million, after no player proved able to match all seven of the numbers drawn in the previous game. The EuroMillions results on Friday 21 August were...Monday 24th Aug 2015 Read More
Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 22nd August 2015
More than 320,000 players won cash prizes in the Lotto draw on Saturday 22nd August, although no one could hit the jackpot. There were eight ticket holders who matched five main numbers and the Bonus Ball to scoop £30,278 and a further 50 winners of £20,000 courtesy of Lotto...Sunday 23rd Aug 2015 Read More
Friday EuroMillions Rollover Jackpot
The working week looks set to end with a bang thanks to the Friday EuroMillions game offering a rollover jackpot worth an estimated £17 million and the associated Millionaire Raffle game creating yet another guaranteed winner of £1 million. That may well be enough to make you a...Thursday 20th Aug 2015 Read More
- Celebrations for Ten UK Millionaires!
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 1st August 2015
- July Mega Friday Millionaire Maker!
- Lotto Fans Seek Midweek Millions
- France Wins EuroMillions Jackpot
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 25th July 2015
- Friday EuroMillions Triple Rollover!
- Seven Lotto Millionaires Guaranteed on Saturday 25th July
- Wednesday Lotto Offers Rollover Jackpot!
- National Lottery Awards 2015 Voting
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 18th July 2015
- Low Lotto Numbers Shrink Prizes
- Lotto Raffle Guarantees Wednesday Winners
- Holidaymakers Return to Lotto Win
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 11th July 2015
- Monster EuroMillions Triple Rollover!
- Players Seek Lotto Jackpot Joy
- EuroMillions Lottery Jackpot Rolls Again!
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 4th July 2015
- EuroMillions Rollover Jackpot this Friday!
Older Lottery News