Pick 3 - Just 50p to enter!
Pick 3 is an online game that lets you choose how much you want to wager and gives you the opportunity to win great prizes for correctly predicting three numbers between 0 and 9. It is drawn three times every day, giving you more chances to win than most other lotteries in the UK.
The latest Pick 3 lottery results are displayed here straight after the winning numbers are selected. Keep up to date at 1.00pm, 6.00pm and 9.00pm every day and check to see whether you are a winner. Visit the Pick 3 Results page to view more winning numbers.
28th January 2022
28th January 2022
28th January 2022
How to Play Pick 3
Pick 3 is only available online so you will not be able to purchase tickets from retailers. Take part from the UK or other locations around the world by following the steps below:
- Specify your bet type – Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Pairs or Combo
- Select three numbers from 0 to 9 (you only pick two numbers for a Pair bet)
- Decide how many bets to submit and how many draws to enter
- Choose your bet amount. Most bet types allow you to wager $0.50 or $1 per entry
You will need to sign in to your online lottery account to complete the purchase of your entries, so new users will have to register. Once you have submitted your bets, just wait for the results to be announced. You do not even have to check the results as your entries are safely stored online, so you will be automatically notified by email if you win.
Pick 3 Prizes
You win prizes in Pick 3 by matching your chosen numbers to the winning numbers. Here’s how you win for each different bet type:
- Straight – You must match the winning numbers in the same order that they are drawn.
- Box – If the three numbers you pick are all selected in the draw, you win a Box bet regardless of the order in which they appear. There are two different ways to pick numbers for a Box bet. A 3-way combination is one in which you select two numbers the same and one that is different (for example 112), while a 6-way combination is one which has three different numbers (for example 123).
- Straight/Box – Half of your bet is a Straight wager on the three numbers you pick being selected in that exact order. The other half of the bet is a Box wager on those numbers appearing in any order. You win the both halves of the bet if your three numbers are drawn in the same order as you predicted. You only win the Box prize if those numbers appear in a different order.
- Combo – With this type of bet, you cover all the Straight combinations of a three-digit number. You win the associated Straight prize if your three numbers are all drawn.
- Pairs – This is a bet on the first two numbers or the last two numbers of the winning line. You need to specify whether you are betting on the front pair or the back pair, and only select two numbers. You win if you match your two numbers in the right order.
The amount you win depends on your bet amount. For example, if you bet $0.50, the prize for a winning Straight bet is $250. Double your stake and you double your prize, so a $1 bet wins you $500. Both options offer you a 500x return on your stake if you win.
The table below shows the prizes you can win for each bet type and amount, as well as the odds of winning.
|Bet Type||Prize for $0.50 bet||Prize for $1 bet||Odds Of Winning|
|Straight||$250||$500||1 in 1000|
|Box (3-way)||$80||$160||1 in 333.33|
|Box (6-way)||$40||$80||1 in 166.67|
|Straight/Box (3-way)||$80/$330||1 in 333.33 / 1 in 1000|
|Straight/Box (6-way)||$40/$290||1 in 166.67 / 1 in 1000|
|Combo (3-way)*||$250||$500||1 in 333.33|
|Combo (6-way)*||$250||$500||1 in 166.67|
|Front Pair||$25||$50||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||$25||$50||1 in 100|
*As a Combo bet covers all Straight combinations of three digits, the cost of entry is different to other bet types. For a 3-way Combo, the price is $1.50 or $3. For a 6-way Combo, the price is $3 or $6.
There are no prizes for matching fewer numbers than you select. You must predict them all correctly to win, according to the bet type that you have played.
Any prizes you win will automatically be paid into your online lottery account shortly after the draw. You can then decide whether to withdraw the winnings or use them to buy future entries.