UK Powerball Lottery
UK Powerball is an exciting new game that offers you the chance to win a £4.2 million jackpot every Wednesday and Saturday. Entries cost just £1.50 per line, and there are six different ways to win a prize.
UK Powerball Results
The latest UK Powerball results are updated below as soon as the draw has taken place at 9:59pm every Wednesday and Saturday. The main numbers are shown in red, with the Powerball number in blue.
See more UK Powerball results
How to Play the UK Powerball
Taking part in the UK Powerball is quick and easy - follow the steps below to learn how to set up your online account and be in with a chance of winning big.
- To get started, you first need to select six numbers from a range of 1 to 50, plus one Powerball number from 1 to 5.
Top tip: If you can't decide which numbers to play, you can opt for a Quick Pick, where your numbers will be chosen entirely at random for you.
- Choose which draw you want to take part in - Wednesday, Saturday or Both Draws.
- Decide how many weeks in advance you'd like to enter for; select '1' for the current week, up to a maximum of four weeks, or alternatively set up a subscription to make sure you never miss a draw. Each line of numbers you enter costs £1.50.
Did you know? By opting for a subscription, you save 10% off your entry fee.
- Select the 'Add to Cart' button. You'll then be taken to review your entries before checkout.
- Hit the orange 'Pay' button. At this point, you'll be prompted to create an account, if you haven't already done so.
- Once your entries are paid for, you can sit back and relax - results will be available on this page soon after the draw. You'll also receive an automatic email if you're lucky enough to win a prize, so there's no chance of missing out on a win!
Odds and Prizes
In total there are six different prize tiers in the UK Powerball. All prizes require you to match at least the Powerball number, starting with the Match 0 + Powerball prize of a free entry into the next draw, all the way up to the Match 6 + Powerball prize of £4,200,000!
The jackpot prize is shared - this means that if more than one person matches the entire winning combination in a particular draw, it will be split equally between the winners. All non-jackpot prizes are fixed amounts, which means you will win the full amount regardless of how many other winners there are. Take a look at all the prizes available and the odds of winning in each tier below.
|Numbers Matched||Prize Amount||Odds of Winning|
|6 main numbers + Powerball||£4.2 million (Jackpot)||1 in 79,453,500|
|5 main numbers + Powerball||£8,888||1 in 300,960|
|4 main numbers + Powerball||£88||1 in 5,599|
|3 main numbers + Powerball||£4.50||1 in 299|
|2 main numbers + Powerball||£2||1 in 39|
|0 main numbers + Powerball||1x free entry into the next draw||1 in 5|
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a look at some of the more frequently asked questions relating to the UK Powerball.
I've won a UK Powerball prize, how can I claim it?
Congratulations on winning a prize! Claiming is fast and easy - you should be able to see your prize reflected in your online account. From there, you can withdraw it using your preferred banking method, or use it to fund future purchases.
Please note that the Match 0 + Powerball prize of a Free Entry cannot be claimed as cash, it can only be redeemed as a future entry.
I haven't received my winnings, where are they?
After requesting a withdrawal, it can take up to 72 hours for the funds to appear in your account. If you have not received your funds after this time, you can contact the Customer Support team at Jackpot.com.
When does the draw take place?
The UK Powerball takes place every Wednesday and Saturday at 9:59pm (GMT) using an Insured Random Number Generator (iRNG). This is a draw method used by many lottery operators around the world and ensures a completely random selection of numbers.
How long do subscriptions last?
If you opt to create a subscription, it will renew every 4 weeks automatically. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting the Customer Support team.
If you wish to edit the numbers in your subscription, you can do this at any time through your Account section.