The People’s Postcode Lottery is a subscription lottery owned by Dutch firm Novamedia, who were named as the world’s second-largest private charity donor in 2013. The lottery launched in Britain in 2005 and offers players the chance to win a variety of prizes every day by entering their postcode into a prize draw.
Latest Postcode Lottery Results
|Thu 20th Oct 2016|
Thu 20/10/2016 CV5 7DE
Thu 20/10/2016 EX32 0PA
Thu 20/10/2016 KY12 0XA
Thu 20/10/2016 LE5 4LP
Postcode DailyView more details for Thursday 20th October 2016
Thu 20/10/2016 SL4 4LH
To view more results, visit the Postcode Lottery results page.
Prizes on offer from the People’s Postcode Lottery range from luxury holidays and brand new cars to cash prizes.
The prize breakdown is as follows:
- Daily Prize – Each weekday, five postcodes are drawn and a £1,000 prize is awarded to every ticket in the corresponding postcodes. If a player has purchased multiple tickets, they will receive £1,000 for every winning entry.
- Saturday Street Prize – Like the Daily Prize, every ticket which matched the postcode drawn wins a guaranteed prize amount. However, on Saturday this guaranteed prize value is increased to £25,000. Again, like the Daily Prize, if a player has purchased multiple winning tickets they will receive £25,000 for each one.
- Sunday Special – On Sundays, 15,000 postcodes are drawn and £10 is awarded to every ticket within each winning postcode.
- Monthly Prizes – There are non-cash prizes up for grabs each month – either a BMW 1 Series or a dream holiday.
- Postcode Millions – Each month, tickets in a winning postcode are selected to share in a prize pot of £2 million. The amount each winner receives will vary based on how many tickets they’ve purchased and how many Postcode Million Points they’ve accrued.
- European Postcode Millions – The People’s Postcode Lottery has sister lotteries in Sweden and the Netherlands, with whom it joins up three times a year to offer players the chance to win an impressive prize of £3.2 million.
How to Claim
All winners in the People’s Postcode Lottery are notified via telephone, text or email depending on the prize they have won.
When you win a cash prize with the People’s Postcode Lottery, providing you have disclosed your bank details, the money will be paid directly into your bank account within 28 days of the draw. Winners of substantial cash prizes will be contacted via telephone to arrange payment.
Similarly, winners of the dream holiday prizes or the BMW will be contacted via telephone to arrange an appropriate method of collection.