The People’s Postcode Lottery is a subscription lottery owned by Dutch firm Novamedia, who were named as the world’s second-largest private charity donor in 2013. The lottery launched in Britain in 2005 and offers players the chance to win a variety of prizes every day by entering their postcode into a prize draw.
It is a fun and simple game to play, where players just have to decide on the number of tickets they wish to purchase. Find out How to Play the People’s Postcode Lottery.
|Fri 18th Aug 2017|
Fri 18/08/2017 CT6 5PJ
Fri 18/08/2017 DY12 2JD
Fri 18/08/2017 IP24 2HF
Fri 18/08/2017 M45 6FN
Postcode DailyView more details for Friday 18th August 2017
Fri 18/08/2017 S61 2TP
To view more results, visit the Postcode Lottery results page.
Prizes on offer from the People’s Postcode Lottery range from luxury holidays and brand new cars to cash prizes.
The prize breakdown is as follows:
- Daily Prize – Each weekday, five postcodes are drawn and a £1,000 prize is awarded to every ticket in the corresponding postcodes. If a player has purchased multiple tickets, they will receive £1,000 for every winning entry.
- Street Prizes – Like the Daily Prize, every ticket that matches the postcode drawn wins a guaranteed prize amount. However, on Saturdays and Sundays this guaranteed prize value is increased to £30,000. Again, like the Daily Prize, if a player has purchased multiple winning tickets, they will receive £30,000 for each one.
- Weekly Prizes –Every weekend, 50 postcodes win £100 per ticket, with 50 postcodes claiming £50 each, 500 postcodes receiving £20 per entry and 20,000 areas picking up £10 for each ticket.
- Monthly Dream Holiday – Every player in one postcode area wins £5,000 in holiday vouchers and a further £2,000 in cash to spend whilst away.
- Luxury Car Draw – Each player in a postcode area wins £25,000 in this monthly draw, with one receiving a BMW Series 1 car in addition.
- Postcode Millions – Each month, tickets in a winning postcode area are selected to share in a prize pot of £3 million. The amount each winner receives will vary based on whether they match the full postcode or just a part of it, how many tickets they’ve purchased and how many other tickets were played.
How to Claim
All winners in the People’s Postcode Lottery are notified via telephone, text or email depending on the prize they have won.
When you win a cash prize with the People’s Postcode Lottery, providing you have disclosed your bank details, the money will be paid directly into your bank account within 28 days of the draw. Winners of substantial cash prizes will be contacted via telephone to arrange payment.
Similarly, winners of the dream holiday prizes or the BMW will be contacted via telephone to arrange an appropriate method of collection.