St Patrick's Lottery
The St Patrick’s Lottery is an online game which could reward you with a £13.3 million jackpot win on a day that is famous around the world for its celebrations. The draw is held on 17th March and offers three other ways to win besides the multimillion-pound top prize, giving you the chance to enjoy Ireland’s national festival in fine style. Learn more about the St Patrick’s Lottery and how it all works.
See the results for the St Patrick’s Lottery below as soon as the winning numbers have been selected at 7pm on Wednesday 17th March.
|1 18 20 33 39 40 4|
|Category||Prize Per Winner|
|Match 6 plus Joker||£13,300,000|
|Match 5 plus Joker||£8,888|
|Match 4 plus Joker||£88|
How to Play the St Patrick’s Lottery
You can take part in the St Patrick’s Lottery online in the run-up to the draw on 17th March. This allows you to take part from the comfort of your own home or whilst you’re on the move. All you need is a phone, tablet or computer. Here’s a step-by-step guide through the whole process
- To get started, select the St Patrick’s Lottery banner
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 50 and a Joker Ball from 1 to 5. Go for a Quick Pick if you’d prefer not to choose your own numbers and a random selection will be produced for you.
- Select as many sets of numbers as you want. The more you enter, the better your chances of winning.
- Add your selections to the cart. You can still edit your lines until you are happy with them
- Purchase your entries at a cost of £1.50 each. You will just have to sign in to your online account to confirm the payment or register if you’re a new user
- Wait for the draw on 17th March and find out if you are a winner
Once the draw has taken place, it couldn’t be easier to find out if you’ve won a prize. You don’t even have to check the results yourself because you’ll receive an email to let you know if you win. Alternatively, log in to your account to see how your numbers performed.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
There are four prize categories in the St Patrick’s Lottery, topped off by the £13.3 million jackpot. To win the jackpot, all six of your main numbers, plus your Joker Ball, must be the same as the winning numbers.
The game only takes place on St Patrick’s Day, so the jackpot does not roll over if nobody wins. If there’s more than one winner, it will be split between those players. All the other prizes are fixed amounts, and you can even win by matching three numbers.
The table below shows all the different ways to win and the corresponding prize amounts, along with the odds of winning in each category.
|Match||Prize||Odds of Winning|
|6 + Joker Ball||£13.3 million||1 in 79,453,500|
|5 + Joker Ball||£8,888||1 in 300,960|
|4 + Joker Ball||£88||1 in 5,599|
|3||£4.50||1 in 75|
If you do enjoy the luck of the Irish and win a prize, it will be paid straight into your online account. The exception is jackpot winners, who will be contacted directly and steered through the verification process before the money is paid out.