The Christmas Lottery
The annual Christmas Lottery, offering a jackpot of £13.5 million to be won on Christmas day at 7pm GMT, costs only £1.50 to enter and has four total levels of prizes, starting for matching just three numbers. Everyone wishes for a white Christmas, but perhaps a green Christmas would be better if you manage to scoop the jackpot?
The Christmas Lottery draw took place at 7pm on Sunday 25th December 2022. The results are show below.
|7 14 26 33 36 44 5|
|Category||Prize Per Winner|
|Match 6 plus Joker||£13,500,000|
|Match 5 plus Joker||£4,500|
|Match 4 plus Joker||£225|
How to Play the Christmas Lottery
It costs just £1.50 to enter the Christmas Lottery, and you can do so by following the steps below:
- Click the button on the Christmas Lottery Banner aboveto get started
- Choose six numbers from 1 – 50 and one Joker ball from 1 – 5. Don’t worry if you don’t have a set of numbers you want to enter or struggle to choose, as you can click the quick pick option and have a random set of numbers created for you. You can do this as many times as you want until you are happy with your selection
- Press “Add to Cart” and you will be taken to the checkout page. Here you need to sign in if you have an account, or create one if you don’t already
- Then you need to pay for your entries. If you already have an account and funds then you can pay straight away and be done. If you don’t have enough funds or have just opened an account then you will need to add sufficient funds to pay for your entires. There are a variety of payment options available
- Now you’re all set! Come back here or head over to Christmaslottery.net on 25th December to see the results and to check if you have won a prize
Odds and Prizes
The top prize for the Christmas Lottery is a jackpot of £13.5 million, larger than most jackpots you can play for in the UK and all over the world. The jackpot is only available in this draw and won’t rollover or increase, and won’t be drawn again until next Christmas, meaning you only have one shot at it for this year! There are four total prize levels, shown in the table below alongside the odds of winning:
|Match||Prize||Odds of Winning|
|6 + Joker Ball||£13.5 million||1 in 79,453,500|
|5 + Joker Ball||£4,500||1 in 300,960|
|4 + Joker Ball||£225||1 in 5,599|
|3||£4.50||1 in 75|
If you win a prize in the Christmas Lottery then it will be paid straight into your online account. If you win the jackpot, a member of the customer service team will get in touch to firstly check a few details with you and then arrange for the amount to be wired directly to your bank account.