Lottery.co.uk News brings you the latest breaking lottery news stories from the UK and around the world. Whether you want to know who won that last big EuroMillions rollover jackpot or you want to be one of the first to find out about new developments, campaigns and games, the lottery news stories presented here will help you keep up to speed.
The lottery news stories on this page are displayed in reverse chronological order, so the most recent story appears first and the oldest story appears last. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will also find a link to our Lottery News Archive, where you will find stories from previous months.
Because we publish fresh Lottery News stories on a regular basis, itís a good idea to bookmark this page for future reference.
10 Mega Friday Millionaires Guaranteed!
Lottery players across the UK are counting down the hours to a massive Mega Friday event which is guaranteed to create ten winners of £1 million each as well as give everyone the chance to win a multi-rollover EuroMillions jackpot worth around £50 million. This will be the second Mega Friday that has been staged, and the first one at the end of last month saw a massive surge in demand for lottery tickets, so we strongly advise all players who plan to get involved to enter their numbers as soon as possible in order to eliminate any risk of missing the ticket sales deadline.
Lotto Offers Midweek Millions!
The EuroMillions jackpot rolled over for the fifth time in a row last night, and the next game won’t take place until Friday, so the attentions of aspiring millionaires in the meantime will be fixed quite firmly on the midweek Lotto game. The previous Lotto draw saw four players match all six numbers required to share the jackpot, so participants will be keen for the good luck to continue at the highest level this evening. The jackpot will be worth an estimated £2.1 million, and the Lotto Raffle game will create 50 guaranteed winners of £20,000 each.
Mega Week for EuroMillions Players
This is the last week of November, and it looks set to be a particularly big one for EuroMillions players. The excitement will begin with the opportunity to win a quadruple rollover jackpot of around £40 million in the first draw of the week this Tuesday 25 November, and then it will continue...Monday 24th Nov 2014 Read More
Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 22nd November 2014
Lotto celebrated its 20th birthday in style on Saturday night as four players matched all six main numbers to share a £7.5 million jackpot. There were also twenty millionaires made in a special Lotto Raffle draw, in addition to the usual 50 prizes of £20,000.Sunday 23rd Nov 2014 Read More
Weekend of Wealth for Lottery Players
Every Friday and Saturday night gives lottery players the chance to win big, but this weekend is particularly special for a couple of reasons. The first is that the two main draw-based lotteries will offer rollover jackpots – the EuroMillions game on Friday will boast a triple rollover...Thursday 20th Nov 2014 Read More
- EuroMillions Mega Friday Success
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 1st November 2014
- Triple Rollover Jackpot for UK Lotto!
- Massive Midweek Lotto Jackpot
- Mega Friday Competition - Win 100 EuroMillions Tickets!
- Portugal Celebrates Biggest EuroMillions Win
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 25th October 2014
- Northern Irish Sixteen Year-Old Wins Big Lotto Prize
- Rollover Jackpot for Saturday Lotto
- EuroMillions Jackpot Cap Reached!
- EuroMillions Jackpot Cap in Sight!
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 18th October 2014
- Friday EuroMillions Pot of Gold
- Wednesday Lottery Winners Guaranteed!
- Another Rollover for EuroMillions!
- Lotto and Lotto Raffle Results for Saturday 11th October
- Tonight’s EuroMillions Jackpot Stands at £100 Million
- Single Ticket Wins Midweek Lotto!
- Friday EuroMillions Nine-Figure Jackpot
- Millionaire Raffle to Change Name and Offer Amazing Non-Cash Prizes
Older Lottery News