Lottery.co.uk News brings you the latest breaking lottery news stories from the UK and around the world. Whether you want to know who won that last big EuroMillions rollover jackpot or you want to be one of the first to find out about new developments, campaigns and games, the lottery news stories presented here will help you keep up to speed.
The lottery news stories on this page are displayed in reverse chronological order, so the most recent story appears first and the oldest story appears last. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will also find a link to our Lottery News Archive, where you will find stories from previous months.
Because we publish fresh Lottery News stories on a regular basis, itís a good idea to bookmark this page for future reference.
Quad Rollover Jackpot Shared by Three
It isn’t every month that Lotto players get to play for a quadruple rollover jackpot, so when they do come along it is no great surprise that every lottery player in the nation tends to sit up and take notice. That was certainly the case this week, and the good news is that three tickets succeeded in matching all six main numbers that were required to take down the top prize of £13,712,661. That gives each of the lucky jackpot winners a personal Lotto windfall worth £4,570,887, so well done to the players concerned!
EuroMillions Rolls On to Friday!
EuroMillions players have watched the top prize roll over repeatedly since mid-August, and they didn't see it deviate from that pattern last night. The EuroMillions results for the first game of the week on Tuesday 16 September were 04, 29, 30, 35 and 50, along with the Lucky Star numbers 02 and 04. The lack of any entry matching all of those numbers means that the next game this Friday 19 September will offer a jackpot worth around £69 million. Whether or not it will deliver the first jackpot success of the month is something that we won't know until after the draw.
Massive Lotto Jackpot Must Be Won!
The jackpot in the Lotto game on Saturday 13 September rolled over for the fourth time in a row, which means that there will be a quadruple rollover jackpot of around £13 million in the next game this Wednesday 17 September. UK Lotto rules do not allow a jackpot to roll over more than four...Monday 15th Sep 2014 Read More
Lotto Triple Rollover Jackpot
There will be a Lotto triple rollover jackpot worth an estimated £11 million up for grabs in the game this Saturday 13 September after no ticket proved able to win the top prize in the midweek draw. Lotto triple rollovers don't come along very often, so when they do they are well worth...Thursday 11th Sep 2014 Read More
Midweek EuroMillions Results
The results of the midweek EuroMillions draw on Tuesday 9 September were 08, 15, 19, 24 and 35, with the numbers 08 and 10 being selected as the Lucky Stars. A sequence of five consecutive rollovers had helped the jackpot to reach a final value of just over £44 million, and we can tell you...Wednesday 10th Sep 2014 Read More
- Lotto Jackpot Rolls Over To £8.1 Million!
- First EuroMillions Jackpot Win for Austria in Three Years
- Lotto Jackpot Rolls to £5.6 Million
- Surge of Winners in Lotto Game
- EuroMillions Quad Rollover Jackpot
- Christmas Comes Early for Shropshire Lottery Syndicate
- Single Ticket Wins Saturday Lotto Jackpot
- 100 Lotto Raffle Prizes Guaranteed
- Double Rollover Lottery Jackpot on Friday
- A Weekend of Lottery Winners!
- Four Tickets Win Lotto Jackpot
- Seventh EuroMillions Win for Spain
- Weekend Lottery Results Indicate Widespread Success
- One Ticket Wins Lotto Jackpot
- Friday EuroMillions Double Rollover Jackpot
- Lotto Won as EuroMillions Rolls
- Rescheduled EuroMillions Superdraw Announced
- Midweek Lotto Full of Promise
- Lucky Seven for EuroMillions Players?
- Lotto Jackpot Won Twice Over
Older Lottery News