Health Lottery Quick Pick
The Health Lottery Quick Pick draw will commence on Friday 23rd January 2015 and will be played on Tuesdays and Fridays every week, offering a top prize of £25,000 for each player that matches all five numbers. The draws are broadcast on Channel 5. For information on the main Health Lottery game, visit the dedicated page.
Health Lottery Quick Pick Results
To view past results visit the Health Lottery Quick Pick results page.
How to Play Health Lottery Quick Pick
Tickets cost 50p and can be bought now through the Lottery Tickets page or from authorised Health Lottery retailers throughout the UK. Every 50p Quick Pick player is issued with an automatically generated selection of five numbers between 1 and 50 for each entry. They cannot choose their own numbers as is possible when taking part in the main Health Lottery game.
How to Win Health Lottery Quick Pick
Prizes are won on 50p Quick Pick for matching anything from two numbers upwards and players have a 1 in 14 chance of claiming a prize with each ticket. The jackpot of £25,000 is won by matching all five numbers, and everyone who achieves this feat will receive the advertised amount as long as all of the cash awards do not total more than £1 million.
Here are the prize tiers along with the fixed amounts awarded for matching the specified number of balls:
|Prize Tier||Prize Amount||Odds of Winning|
|Match 5||£25,000||1 in 2,118,760|
|Match 4||£100||1 in 9,417|
|Match 3||£10||1 in 214|
|Match 2||£1||1 in 15|
How to Claim a Health Lottery Quick Pick Prize
Methods of claiming a 50p Quick Pick prize differ depending on where the ticket was bought.
For online tickets:
- Match 2, 3 and 4 prizes - You do not need to formally claim your prize; it will be instantly paid into your Health Lottery account and can be used for further games or can be transferred to your bank account.
- Jackpot -If you are a winner of the £25,000 prize, then you will need to ring the Health Lottery Helpline on 0844 375 55 55 and talk to the claims team, who will guide you through the process.
For physical tickets:
- Match 2 and 3 prizes -You can visit any authorised Health Lottery retailer to pick up these prizes.
- Match 4 prizes -The Match 4 prize of £100 can be claimed at participating Post Offices.
- Jackpot -For the £25,000 jackpot prize, you will have to make contact with the Health Lottery claims team on 0844 375 55 55 who will arrange collection of your winnings for you.
Health Lottery Good Causes
The Health Lottery isnít a national lottery, but rather a collection of 51 society lotteries from across the UK who take it in turns to participate in each draw and distribute the funds to their local area. At least 20% of the price of each Health Lottery ticket purchased either for the main game or 50p Quick Pick is donated to these good causes.
A total of more than £60 million has been raised for health related causes within Britain thanks to the Health Lottery and 1,500 community initiatives across the country have supported 265,000 people as a result of money raised through the games.